"Dadisms"

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Writing can be tough

I haven't felt much like writing lately. I just can't seem to drag myself to the computer or open the app on my phone.  Writing takes time and energy both of which I am short on. Additionally all three women in the house are sick. Which is just fuel to the lazy blogger fire.

Whine, whine, blah, blah.

I just wanted to post this before I forgot or deleted the photos

Shout out to another blogging pair Katie and Jessie they made it on the cover of Cruising Outpost. I found this copy in the West Marine here in NOLA. They've been sailing the "Great Loop" in their little boat Louise with a dog and a cat. Great writing and amazing photos. Check it out. There's a link in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm looking but you must be busy. Maybe I should start writing as your ghost ?

    ReplyDelete