"Dadisms"

Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Holiday Season

I have been considering creating the blog for a while but to be honest I just didn't know if I was able to produce enough content. Well the holiday travel season gave me enough to write about to keep me going for the next few months. In the last ten days I have flown 8 times, traveling from New Orleans (home) to Baltimore and to Savannah. The trip to Baltimore was to see my parents and take our daughters to see grandma and grandpa. This was a single parent trip which is a topic I'll address thoroughly in this blog.  The trip to Savannah was with my wife and kids which is yet another topic I'll address, family travel. Commonly one of us is shuttling the girls somewhere and as frequently flying parents with small children (1 year old and 3 year old) we have developed some brilliant tried and true tricks to make family air travel undeniably easier. 

I'll get into posting pictures and tips later in the next few days.

Right now however I have to pack for our adults only trip to Paris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment