"Dadisms"

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Changes and Updates

Some of you may notice in the coming days, even last night, that the format and style of the blog is in a state of flux. I am currently working steadily to tweak and fine tune the blog. A couple reasons for this include making the blog more visually appealing, ad friendly ( trying to make pocket change), and generally easier navigate. I hope to add links to companies that I can shamelessly promote as well as products that I love. Maybe a map of places we've been and a few other things. I really want to be able to focus the writting on travel, sailing, and being a dad who enjoys his family. I might toss in the obligatory food photo or some other nonsuch from time to time too.  Change is coming and I hope it's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment